BAKED DONUTS RECIPE
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 4 eggs
Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Melt the butter in the water over medium-high heat. Bring mixture to a rolling boil.
- Reduce heat to low and stir in the flour. Stir vigorously until mixture turns into a ball.
- Transfer ball to a bowl and let cool for about 5-10 minutes.
- Add the eggs all at once and mix until a smooth batter forms.
- Pipe the batter into a greased donut pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until donuts are golden on top.
1 cup Best Quality Dark Chocolate
1 cup Heavy Cream
- Place finely chopped chocolate into a heat-proof glass or metal bowl.
- Heat cream on the stovetop until just simmering. If it’s boiling, the cream is too hot and could separate or even burn the chocolate. Once you see little simmers around the edges, turn off the heat and immediately pour the warm cream over the chocolate.
- Let the two sit for a few minutes before stirring.
- Stir until smooth.
After you stir the chocolate and warm cream together, use the ganache right away as a fruit dip or drizzle on top of cakes, cupcakes, pound cakes, ice cream, and more. But if you wait about 2 hours and let it cool completely, the ganache can be scooped with a spoon, spread onto desserts, or piped with piping tips.
AMERICA'S FAVORITE DISHES
And SECRET RECIPES
Post a Comment