Keto Chocolate Cake
- 1 1/2 cups fine Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 2 tbsp Dutch Cocoa or additional regular
- 2 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/3 cup water or Milk of choice
- 3 Eggs
- 1/3 cup granulated erythritol or regular Sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp pure Vanilla Ectract
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease an 8 inch pan, and line with parchment.
- Stir all ingredients together very well, then spread into the pan. If needed, use a second sheet of parchment to smooth down.
- Bake 14 minutes on the center rack (some ovens require more baking time, so continue cooking until firm if needed). Let cool completely before frosting.
Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- optional 2 oz melted chocolate
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1 1/2 – 3 cups powdered sugar, or erythritol for keto
- 1 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 – 4 tbsp milk of choice
Let cream cheese and butter spread come to room temperature.
Beat all ingredients with an electric mixer or stand mixer (or by hand, which won’t be as whipped and fluffy but still works).
If too thick, very slowly add more milk of choice.
If too thin, add additional powdered sugar.
Cover and refrigerate the leftover frosting for up to a week.
Nutrition Values (Based on 8 slices)
Total Fat: 9g
Saturated Fat: 0.9g
Total Carb: 6g
Net Carbs: 2.7g
Dietary Fiber: 3.3g